National Minimum Wage Rates 2018-2019
- The NLW, which applies to those aged 25 and over, will increase from £7.50 to £7.83 per hour;
- The NMW for 21- to 24-year-olds will increase from £7.05 to £7.38 per hour;
- The NMW for 18- to 20-year-olds will increase from £5.60 to £5.90 per hour;
- The NMW for 16- and 17-year-olds will increase from £4.05 to £4.20 per hour; and
- The apprentice rate of the NMW, which applies to apprentices aged under 19 or those aged 19 or over and in the first year of their apprenticeship, will increase from £3.50 to £3.70 per hour.
The accommodation offset will increase from £6.40 to £7.00 per day for each day during the pay period that accommodation is provided.
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.