Many of our clients visit us to seek advice on buying or selling a home, to prepare a will or to seek other general advice. However, many come to see us in traumatic or stressful circumstances, for example following bereavement or with problems within their relationships or at work.
For this reason, members of our legal team are chosen as much for their personal qualities as for their knowledge and experience. We pride ourselves on our "family" approach to our clients and our understanding and approachable attitude.
We believe that individuals should be treated as individuals and that every case is unique. We always try to provide quality advice in a simple and jargon free manner.
We can help with:
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Contract Disputes
- Discrimination Claims
- Elderly care, including Nursing Home provision and Power of Attorney
- Employment matters, including Employment Tribunals and Compromise Agreements
- Equity Release
- Family law and Child Custody, Contact and Residence
- Gay & Lesbian Rights
- Home buying and selling and conveyancing
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Landlord and Tenant/Leaseholder Disputes
- Lease Extensions
- Living Wills
- Mediation Services
- Mortgages and remortgages
- Negligence Claims
- Property Disputes
- Possession Proceedings
- Separation, Divorce
- Shared Ownership
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
Brooks & Partners are delighted to be celebrating 30 years in business this October.
Solicitors of Choice for: Frimley, Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Fleet, Farnham, as well as the wider Surrey and North East Hampshire areas.