BROOKS & PARTNERS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
(STRICTLY NO AGENCIES)
LEGAL CASHIER REQUIRED
As a member of a busy accounts team you will provide a complete service to fee earners by ensuring that billing and administration processes are carried out promptly and effectively, dealing with queries and reconciliations and providing assistance and support to fee earners to enable them to manage their files.
- Ensure strict compliance with SRA and AML rules
- Processing Bills
- Monitor bank accounts for incoming client funds and bank transfers
- Post all transactions promptly
- Entering & checking transaction slips with cheques received into office & client accounts, checking matter numbers, batching up, banking cheques, producing cheques and all relevant postings
- Writing Off balances and WIP
- Assisting with housekeeping on practice management system
- Managing Bankline and dealing with Completions.
- Daily Client Bank Reconciliations
- Dealing with telephone and personal queries that arise on a daily basis
- Assisting with month end procedures where necessary.
- Any other reasonable duties for the smooth running of the Accounts department.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in a legal cashiering role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed team worker
Please apply with a CV by e-mail to Dipti Kumar – email@example.com.
EXPERIENCED WILLS & PROBATE SOLICITOR/HEAD OF DEPARTMENT REQUIRED
We have a vacancy for an experienced Solicitor to head up and further develop our Wills, Trusts & Probate department. The successful candidate is likely to have a minimum of 6 years PQE and will be experienced in all aspects of Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Tax matters (but not limited to these areas). STEP and SFE qualifications also required. Just as important the successful candidate will have a proven record in business development and be IT efficient.
This is a serious career development role and will involve management of the existing case load and taking the lead role in promoting the department (and therefore the firm) with a view to securing new business.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career working within this well established and progressive firm. The following is considered necessary for the position:
- Ability to manage people and to work as a part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail & methodical approach to working
- Analytical and enquiring mind capable of finding innovative solutions to legal problems
- Accuracy and consistency
- Good communication skills and empathy
- IT Skills
- Business development and networking experience.
The role will offer a competitive salary and bonus arrangements. Brooks & Partners is an incorporated business and both Directorship and share ownership could be available to the successful candidate.
Please apply with a CV by e-mail to Vickie Lennard - firstname.lastname@example.org.